Friday, July 31, 2009

ARGH!

I had what I hoped would be my final blood draw today to let me know that AF would be rearing her usually ugly but this time welcomed head. I was hoping beyond hope that I would finally be below 5...nope...10.8...ARGH! So another blood draw next Friday. That better be it. I want to move on with our first IVF cycle and we can't do that until AF comes. We did, however, sign all of our consent forms for IVF. That felt good. I feel like at least I was able to do something during this horrid waiting game. I don't want to wish my summer away but I want to get this process started. Have I mentioned Im not the most patient person in the world...

TTFN,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Been there, sweetie!! Those never ending appointments were torture.

    BUT..smile, b/c you have an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the repeat blood draws. I'm sorry about that. My numbers went down quickly at first and I got smug. "Gee, this won't take any time at all!" HA! As soon as I hit 300, we went at a glacial pace. I understand how frustrating that can be! However, nature can't be stopped and you'll get there soon, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete